Friday, September 30, 2011

Fan Vid / Fic Friday!

Hey everyone! It's Fan Vid & Fan Fic Friday! First off, let me say this, I'm not really a huge fan of Kensi/Callen, but when I came across this video something about it just made me want to watch it. After doing so, I was like, "Hm. it's still a pretty good video." So here it is! It was made by SaraM250 and the song is "Your Love Is A Song" by Switchfoot. Make sure you leave a comment. Enjoy!


For the fanfiction, we received an email and inside was a link attached. I gave it a read and I enjoyed it, I think you guys would like it, too. The story is called, "Some Like It Hot!" The description is, "Kensi goes undercover as a Zumba instructor and challenges Deeks and the boys to a work out." Sounds fun doesn't it? :) it's rated K. It's 5 awesome chapters written by the awesome phillydi.

If you have a fan video or fanfic that you would like to suggest we take a look at and possibly post next week, send us an email at ospalliance at hotmail dot com. -S

No comments:

Post a Comment